Adore just reached out to me!

HOORAY I really enjoyed Bella Adore :)
I noticed that you had a trilogy of videos with Ziva Fey, Bella Adore and Alex Harper, rotating around so all three of them got to experience being meat and a chef :)

Yes I am so excited also! I’m a little worried though because she reached out to me about coming out really soon which I don’t really have time for with such short notice but I’m trying to talk to her about her coming out for a longer shoot in the future where we can plan it better. I really really hope to work with her again because I know she was very popular among you guys and also I think she’s great and makes a really good damsels . So hopefully this will work out

I agree. She is amazing. And I’m hoping I can get her out here for a full day again. I will keep you guys posted for sure and do all I can to make it happen. Hopefully I didn’t jinx it lol

would be really fun to see her and ziva together again.
things like collage girl in peril/girl getting a meat notice come to mind haha

I Will probably pair her with someone different to make it more of a variety but there are a lot of different scenarios I can use her for a for sure.

lol!! That is too funny, Hamsteak.

Scalix..and all of you, please never regret not being able to pay for a custom. I welcome suggestions. If I think they are different enough, affordable, workable with who/what I have, and also will appeal to others as well as something that inspires me I will use suggestions. When people want really specific stuff that is a custom. But if you cant buy a custom that is ok. Just buying a clip is enough...hell even if you cannot buy a clip. If you just don't share my stuff for free or partake in the piracy bullshit and just interact, share ideas and suggestions, I appreciate that also.

Scalix..and all of you, please never regret not being able to pay for a custom. I welcome suggestions. If I think they are different enough, affordable, workable with who/what I have, and also will appeal to others as well as something that inspires me I will use suggestions. When people want really specific stuff that is a custom. But if you cant buy a custom that is ok. Just buying a clip is enough...hell even if you cannot buy a clip. If you just don't share my stuff for free or partake in the piracy bullshit and just interact, share ideas and suggestions, I appreciate that also.
Let me rephrase that :p
A fine aged wine, paired with a spit roasted Bella Adore. Basted in BBQ sauce and garnished with pineapples and cucumbers to bring out the flavor of her succulent flesh

Buying them i can manage(now that i stopped using Mastercard and am not being blocked by them!) Because for the quality you really have great prices for your clips.
If you would like i could go in to slightly more detail of what I'm thinking

Sure feel free to throw ideas out here :)
Something like her just having a normal day, checking her mail, then seeing she has a gov letter telling her she s been selected to processed as a meat girl. after processing that information she goes over to a local cann caffee and reports in with her notice letter, then is sent to the kitchen to be cooked, id love to see adore on a spit, but i can imagine that type of scene can be a pain, so maybe a nice oven roast will do :giggle:;)

Let me rephrase that :p
A fine aged wine, paired with a spit roasted Bella Adore. Basted in BBQ sauce and garnished with pineapples and cucumbers to bring out the flavor of her succulent flesh
heehee I like the sound of that

Back