Another Freebe

Delish Media

Administrator
Staff member
Freebe again. It costs nothing to sign up. Download of this one is now free
:)

"Insta Fame

Lena Alexis is a cute, thicc fitness influencer with a big booty. She looks up to Luna Wulf, who has a lot more followers than her. When Lena hangs out with Luna to get advice, Luna shows her her secret. The only problem is, Luna’s secret to being so fit and sexy is eating the flesh of other influencers. Also, Luna happens to enjoy the flavor. One can see it is a match made in heavenly hell when Luna seduces, strips, inspects and prepares the squirming, confused and frightened Lena. Once Lena is in Luna’s trap, it’s all over for the naïve little fitness slut. Now she will be Luna’s dinner. Our tale ends with Lena cooking away in the oven like a curvy turkey."

https://delishmedia.com/insta-fame/

Attachments

• Delish_InstaFame-640x360.jpg
    Delish_InstaFame-640x360.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 11,300
This looks awesome.but the clip didn’t seem to be there anymore?
Worked fine for me. Thanks for bringing this one to my attention, really enjoyed it. Not trying to rub it in, I actually appreciate it. What was your problem getting it? The link took me right to the download page.

Really liked this one as well. Both actresses were cute and I liked the story. Aside from a few minor fourth wall breaks where Lena looks at the camera the acting was great. I really enjoyed the references to "recipe for success" and the way Luna brought her along one step at a time until she was tied up in the pan getting oiled up. Lena's naive act was good, so was her squirming and struggling. Her character definitely deserved to be eaten, imagine having an ass like that and never having shown it to anyone? That part was a little hard to believe lol! I would also have liked to see nudity from Luna but with the nice pace they had going it wasn't a big deal, might even have interrupted the flow. Maybe a cut away from Lena in the oven to Luna masturbating watching her cook and commenting how delicious she's going to be? Personally I think that would be hot.

Thanks for the feedback ! Glad u liked it. Funny thing is Lena Is friends with quinn waters and quinn wants me and her to cook Llena like a turkey because, according to quinn, “Lena has a big booty”

So that will be fun

And as promised for feedback here’s another naughty pic

Attachments

• 6859D0DE-63C0-47A1-BBF9-B8347D4458FC.jpeg
    6859D0DE-63C0-47A1-BBF9-B8347D4458FC.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 572
Back