New Feature: Minxy Meats

Rolando Admin

The Administrator
Staff member
Minxy Meats has been the best when it comes to girl meat quality. Everybody knows that Minxy is an ethical company who only processes girls who want to be meat. But what is really going on? The company's spokesmodel, Jolene Hexx, is about to find out what Minxy is all about. It is not until she meets Lita Lecherous, Sami Parker and Harlow West that she realizes the ins and outs of the company that she represents.

Starring​

Jolene Hexx,​

Lita Lecherous​

Harlow West​

Sami Parker​

Tommy Parker​

Tomiko​

MinxyMeats_Feature.jpg

slaughterJoleneHarlow.00_11_50_48.Still007.jpg

MinxyMeats_Feature2.jpg

Last edited:
Very good. You keep upping your game. The video is a bit glitchy, though. I am going to try watching on a different app and see if that helps.

That is odd. Try Windows Media Player. I checked it and it seemed to have rendered fine. I wonder if it works better in certain players. Let me know if it is fully downloaded and plays ok in another player. Thanks

It is glitchy in Windows Media. I tried it in VLC and it was fine. The problem may be on my end.

I loved Jolene at the start. Ditzy spokesperson snapping into her rude, cocky self was fun. Seeing the arrogant model grow increasingly anxious as she pleads her case was fantastic. Tomiko is great as the exasperated talent agent. And the inclusion of stripping scenes always makes me happy, especially when Sami Parker is in two of them.

Had put some thought into what I'd like to see in scene and it was something similar to this, so this did pique my interest today. :)

Overall, I liked it. I liked the general premise as a whole. Not executed with as much polish as I would have hoped for. Some parts were good, but felt a bit too rushed, some other parts a bit too drawn out and dragged a little. One or two parts felt superfluous and distracting, like they didn't contribute to the overall flow as well as they could have. Not bad or unwelcome, just didn't jive with the other part. Almost like this could have been two separate tales of the same story.

The use of different locations was good. Use of 3D environments to help establish theme worked well. The use of some animation was effective and I think it could be exploited more in the future. I liked the use of the flashback cut-ins to provide exposition. Big fan of Jolene as always, cameo from Tomiko was great and I hope we get to see more Harlow West.

Agatha. Holy shit. Amazing feature, what a fun way to tell a story. Sexy as all hell too. You continually find new ways to get into these scenarios. The montage of shots at the end - wow. If it was missing anything, it was missing you. Nobody else can play the cold, cannibal predator like you can. But otherwise… fucking hell, woman.

Agatha. Holy shit. Amazing feature, what a fun way to tell a story. Sexy as all hell too. You continually find new ways to get into these scenarios. The montage of shots at the end - wow. If it was missing anything, it was missing you. Nobody else can play the cold, cannibal predator like you can. But otherwise… fucking hell, woman.
Thanks. BTW this is the general admin account. I consolidated mine and my other admin's to make things easier. But this is not a private account. He can login and see all I do and message and post. So just letting all know it is not private in case ppl message. (all my messages from my old account i deleted for ppl's privacy)When it comes to posting updates and stuff pertaining to DM/Pulptoon it will be me logged on most likely. He does maintenance here on forum. If anyone ever has any tech issues or forum issues they can always message this account.

Back