Not taking customs for Delish M. But SUGGESTIONS are welcome :)

Green screen? You know, George Lucas style. ;)
Very hard to pull off. I have one but space in shots are limited to straight on and like 7 feet. Then keying and getting it all to match and having enough space to light screen separate from subjects. And cant put green plants in front to make it look realistic like there would be a few plants on foreground. Can't do low angles due to ceiling. Floor and any shots past the calf are a no go. If I had a green screen room and ceiling and a lot more time it would be so cool to do all sorts of environments. I'd also need images to match all the angles in background perspective wise

I can do simpler stuff though on there.

BTW love the Ewok idea. But can't hire kids and don 't know where to hire little people from and that would be a bunch of extras to pay.

I also love that jungle cowgirl scenario.

And more foot struggling..I will try that

BTW these are still great ideas. And I do one day wanna do a jungle or at least a forest background and tribe. I think a crowd funded shoot with a bunch of extras and a real location and crew may be in order when I do this. But it will happen some day

"You can get any meat you want at Agatha's Restaurant"

How about a classic diner/restaurant theme of girl on girl action. tit torture bondage then cooking"? Have a male patron for fun, but not meat.

I'll tell ya what I'd like to see sometime in the future Andrea Rocci play wonder woman keeping her red hair and another person play KAA. Do a parallel store on the demise of wonder woman.

The maid is hired by an eccentric guy, who says he will double her salary if she cleans the house in just lingerie.

After the first cleaning day wearing only lingerie, he proposes that she now do the cleaning completely naked.

However, before closing the deal, he makes her sign a contract, one of the clauses of which includes that if she doesn't clean up in time for him to arrive, he and her family will roast her for dinner.

However, there is a gap in this contract because the contract does not say what time he will arrive, but she only reads it when it is too late.

This was one of the few stories I wrote here, but it was praised by many forum veterans.

I'm suggesting this idea because I think it's simple and short, but the way the situation unfolds is very exciting.

A housewife (let's call her Tasia) awaits a delivery. A knock on the door, and the deliveryman brings in the meatgirl (we'll call her Ziva). Ziva is slung over the deliveryman's shoulder, her hands tied behind her back, and a hood placed over her head.

Tasia inspects Ziva, and accepts delivery. Her husband is going to love this girl roasted for his birthday party tonight.

Tasia removes the hood, and is shocked to see that it's Ziva, her best friend. After being un-tied and un-gagged, Ziva is elated to find that she was purchased by Tasia. That was a close call!

However, Ziva is not as safe as she thinks...

Tasia doesn't have time to order another meatgirl before the party. And, even if she did, she'd have to return Ziva for a refund (money's tight, you know....). Then Ziva would just be sold to someone else, who would slaughter her in who knows what kind of manner, and cook her in who knows what dreadful recipe...

Ziva is shocked, but she doesn't have a good argument against this logic. She submits to Tasia's loving means of preperation.

She agrees to be oiled and seasoned with particularly refined spices, and to be served lying on her stomach to present her best features (her rump and her lovely feet) in the most appealing fashion, and to be placed live in the oven, as the temperature is slowly raised so that she will drift off peacefully.

Tasia was right. Ziva makes a wonderful birthday roast for her husband (we'll call him...I don't know....Liam, ok?)

Please forgive any possibly subliminal messages I may've let slip out. A boy can dream, right?

No specific models(half are gone. half in other states. model combos are often not in the same state at the same time again. major headache hunting down models so I don't anymore. I shoot who is in town or traveling who reaches out to me. just give story ideas pls. Thanks)

Feel free to give suggestions for ideas on this threads. Not models since I have to work with who is available and who I’m using who universally works.. and if all depends on schedule/ my schedule, location, availability etc

But ideas . I always like hearing them :)

Thx!
Would love to see a feet cooking show with a couple diff pairs of feet that get diff recipes. Def would also like to see you do more of what you did in anissa 6 when u showed her leg removed in the end on the table, that was v hot. Also I dig it when you show that the meat gets darker after cooking (grill marks are always hot too). You’ve done a rly good job with that effect lately it’s a v sexy look. (Btw the anissa series was awesome great work with that.)

A good idea could be to cook a girl but as a sweet dessert, for that I think the best would be to use a model that shows innocence and tenderness.
Is just an idea ;-)

Sort of a silly idea more than anything, but imagine a witch who is trying to perfect a spell to revive her prey, and she tries it after eating her recent catch. She goes on how it will work this time for sure, how she is sure this time her meal can come back and she will never have to hunt again.... but before she goes to put her meal in the oven she realizes she is out of an essential ingredient to do the revival. It would end with the witch breaking the fourth wall asking viewers if anyone would mind if she borrowed the last ingredient.... a cup of sugar?

Like I said silly as much as fetish.

Here's a few dumb ideas I thought I should toss out there:

Dream Come True
-A woman is sleeping with her partner and has a dream that the partner cooks and eats her. She tells her partner about her dream, mostly dismissing it as a silly dream. The partner, however, is intrigued and decides to cook and eat her for real.

M.I.L.F.s
-Moms Improving Lunch Foods (or M.I.L.F.s) do educational videos about the importance of healthy eating. This usually involves one of the MILFs preparing herself to be cooked.

Making Ends Meat
-A family has fallen on hard times financially, so Mom decides that her and her daughter should be sold to the local butcher.

Fit for the Spit
-A kind of workout video that shows women how to stay in shape and be the nest spitroast they can be. Ends with the instructor being spitroasted.

Last edited:
Was just thinking about a general suggestion but not a specific story idea:

A good number of DM videos depict oven interior shots of the hapless entree roasting away. These are generally presented one of two ways - 1) it’s done as a “damsel in distress” scene, the victim whimpering and struggling against her bonds and first shown as deceased post-oven on the serving platter, or 2) the victim was dispatched pre-cooking and we are treated to some luxurious roasting/basting shots ahead of the serving platter presentation. The latter scenario is generally where Agatha has deployed her kickass darkening/crisping skin makeup techniques.

I would love to see a DM video’s oven scene be one where the victim starts off alive and struggling, but slowly succumbs to the heat and eventually expires. There are a few where this has kind of happened, but only a few and none that really focus on the progression. Imagine: It starts with big struggles, fearful, possibly in pain (at least quite uncomfortable), the heat making for difficult breathing. As it goes on, the struggling becomes increasingly subdued as her energy slowly wanes, and the breathing becomes shallow. We watch those moments as she’s about to lose consciousness, the lungs gulping for the last few breaths, and finally stillness. And as we watch the montage of that unfold, the roasting makeup is gradually progressing through its stages.

I don’t think it’s something any ol’ talent could pull off. You’d need a decent actress, certainly, and thankfully DM’s got a good pool of such performers. I imagine it would entail mapping out, say, four progressive stages of cooking - from maximum struggle/minimum makeup through vice versa, plan the actions and the makeup for each stage, shoot sufficient coverage of each, and bam. Shouldn’t be much more difficult to pull off than the current oven shoots employing the gradual roasting makeup, I would think, but it sure would make for a damn compelling scene.

What do you think of making a series of videos similar to Caged Cleo that instead of see meat girls being cooked? Show meat girls in more situations like being livestock or submissive slaves and showing things like how did they became meat girls or slaves being sold as meat girls, as I said pretty similar to Caged Cleo (and if it couldbe with the same price of that video better 😉) in thematic.

Back