The Villa

roslynd

Which one is you?
Neither :p I'm not frequently allowed to wear clothing anyway :p

Villa-ch01-bp2-PhotoStudio-RosListensConfused.png

roslynd

All Kidding aside - a certain someone mentioned tied nipples... I have to admit I enjoy the concept - anything involving a bit of extra stimulation to the breasts be it string or skewers ticks my "favorites" box... but the assets I have in this regard were wanting. The best I could come up with is below but it was a struggle to get this to even look acceptable (photo angle was very limited)

Roslynd-TiedNipples.png

Sous Chef

All Kidding aside - a certain someone mentioned tied nipples... I have to admit I enjoy the concept - anything involving a bit of extra stimulation to the breasts be it string or skewers ticks my "favorites" box... but the assets I have in this regard were wanting. The best I could come up with is below but it was a struggle to get this to even look acceptable (photo angle was very limited)

View attachment 227133
Perfectly done,not too tight,you know your knots!

Attachments

• external-content.duckduckgo.com-1.jpg
    external-content.duckduckgo.com-1.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 196

Pixie

Perfectly done,not too tight,you know your knots!
Big is good for many reasons , bat small and firm is usually sooo much more sensetive offering immense room to play with your food before ,during and after cooking .Plus it offers amazing options to serve appetisers .Just think of gaspacho served in brazed and emptied little tit by a thin girl with surgical bandage on her chest ;)

roslynd

Hoping this weekend - but I have a packed schedule of work and chores (chores = moving furniture around) so I dunno if I'll manage it or not.

roslynd

Didn't quite make the release this weekend but got through 3 story arcs worth of QA testing (and squished a lot of typos. a day or two more now is all I need.

roslynd

Pixie

Love your work

Sous Chef

Oh,that's erotic,what's not to love the way your mind works.

Pooka11

Tennessee Buck is a truly strange film in that there are two very different versions of that Kathy Shower scene. One has the oiling then when the chief enters the hut and throws down the sack it cuts to a snake crawling out and the scene ends. At some point the makers had a much darker take in mind and when the sack is thrown down the husbands head rolls out of it, followed by the Chief fucking the hapless Kathy.
I've seen different versions of Tennessee Buck. One version had extended scenes of Kathy at the cannibal camp. These scenes included

Kathy being stripped naked by three native women

a longer and more rauncher oil up ritual of Kathy

Kathy gets taken by the chief not once but twice.

The other version is the one you can find on the net for free with the hotter scenes edited out or shortened. Both versions had the husband's head rolling out of the sack. But I have never seen a version where a snake crawls out of the bag.

Last edited:

roslynd

I must admit - over the new year and holiday season, combined with a renovation project going on I have been remis in updates but that said, I have learned a LOT in Daz about lighting and have made some significant progress. I do have more for the story but I'm also hesitant to share too much due to spoilers too...

Pooka11

Love the way your mind works.We need more women artists who can relate and convey all the Eros of the" WE "fetish from their own unique sexual experiences and translate them into story form that is both plausible and realistic as opposed to just plain insanity( e.g. Who in their right mind would kill their meat by stabbing it all into a bloody gorey mess, that would render the meat useless?)
Kathy Shower's oil scene had to be filmed a few times as she was genuinely sexually aroused by the Sri Lankan actresses rubbing the oil all over her.