NEW Delish Media Updates Thread

Maddy Haze is rivals with Tiffany Fox and they are both cheerleaders from rival teams. Tiffany has a good plan to get rid of her nemesis once and for all in a very tasty way. Naïve Maddy falls into Tiffany's candy trap and before she knows it is being tasted, basted and prepared for Tiffany's dinner!

View attachment 229551
Bought it yesterday and I like it, especially with Tiffany's voice which is quite sexy. My only problem is how stupid Maddy is when she see's candy on the floor underneath a cardboard box. Silly girl, she got what she deserved by being served up by Tiffany.

Bought it yesterday and I like it, especially with Tiffany's voice which is quite sexy. My only problem is how stupid Maddy is when she see's candy on the floor underneath a cardboard box. Silly girl, she got what she deserved by being served up by Tiffany.
It was her first fetish shoot...and I am suspicious first time acting too. Took a LOT of direction. But I know how hard it is for new models to not be awkward when they are nervous. She did great for a first timer.

Lil' Red, (Paula Diamonds) is trapped in a hungry, sexy and horny she-orc's, (Irene Silver) cage. Irene is ready to devour her yummy, curvy little blonde damsel. Paula is taken out of the cage and inspected. Irene drools and grins as she rips off Paula's clothes and tastes her all over, putting her in the pan and tenderizing her with a magic wand. Once Paul is all oiled up and juicy, she is brought to orgasm and tenderized by the wicked and freaky orc. Then Paula's tasty curves are popped into the oven to be served all shiny and wet.

LilRedOrcFeast_PaulaDiamonds_IreneSilver.00_00_55_13.Still001.png
LilRedOrcFeast_PaulaDiamonds_IreneSilver.00_03_11_20.Still003.png
LilRedOrcFeast_PaulaDiamonds_IreneSilver.00_05_17_20.Still005.png
LilRedOrcFeast_PaulaDiamonds_IreneSilver.00_10_29_20.Still006.png
LilRedOrcFeast_PaulaDiamonds_IreneSilver.00_11_07_09.Still007.png
LilRedOrcFeast_PaulaDiamonds_IreneSilver.00_12_09_06.Still008.png
LilRedOrcFeast_PaulaDiamonds_IreneSilver.00_12_21_06.Still009.png
LilRedOrcFeast_PaulaDiamonds_IreneSilver.00_13_47_03.Still010.png

Attachments

• LilRedOrcFeast_PaulaDiamonds_IreneSilver.00_00_27_21.Still002.png
    LilRedOrcFeast_PaulaDiamonds_IreneSilver.00_00_27_21.Still002.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 570
Raven Vice is a saucy student who is about to be stripped, inspected and enjoyed by her superior, Luna Wulf. Luna is very interested in the bratty little long pig and aims to make a tasty meal of her luscious legs, rump, fuzzy yummy muff and carcass. Raven is stuffed, basted and seasoned, then roasted and served for dinner.

leggystudent_RavenViceLunaWulf.jpg

Just bought and watched Lil' Red Ogre Feast and it was fantastic. I do have a question though. When she was ben prepared and cooking in the oven she had potatoes round her, however after being cooked, the potatoes were gone and greens were present. What the heck happened in the oven?

Just bought and watched Lil' Red Ogre Feast and it was fantastic. I do have a question though. When she was ben prepared and cooking in the oven she had potatoes round her, however after being cooked, the potatoes were gone and greens were present. What the heck happened in the oven?
Apologies for the lack of continuity. I shoot the oven scenes for each clip last or first when I have two models for a day shoot. To make the rates of pay cost effective for me I must shoot as many clips as I can in the day, so shooting all shots in oven at once makes it faster instead of switching scenes fir every clip in order. I try to keep continuity but sometimes fail. I will be more aware of this next time. Thank you for your support.

Apologies for the lack of continuity. I shoot the oven scenes for each clip last or first when I have two models for a day shoot. To make the rates of pay cost effective for me I must shoot as many clips as I can in the day, so shooting all shots in oven at once makes it faster instead of switching scenes fir every clip in order. I try to keep continuity but sometimes fail. I will be more aware of this next time. Thank you for your support.
It wasn't a complaint but just an observation. You still are the best person to actually shoot a cannibal scene instead of Hollywood.

Reactions: kls
Red August has found an ancient artifact that summons Cupcake Sinclair from a dimension of magical gynophagia. Cupcake is ravenous for Red's tender flesh and meaty rump and greets her victim enthusiastically, caressing and pinching Red's sleek body. Red is nervous but cannot resist. Red is about to be swept into a sensual world of peril and preparation until she is finally put in the oven and enjoyed.

Dangerous Dimension_DelishMedia_screenShots.jpg

Back