News Blog + Sketchbook

I feel like the answer to this question is a little obvious. It is lit to be seen by the diners who like to see the meal as well as eat it. We see this is real life too with lamps used in many hotel/restaurant buffet carving stations.
Unobviously. I was expecting it to be some kind of cooking method or a way to keep the meat hot. I was under the impression that it wasn't so much the lamps glowing as the heat.

I'm sp lucky to get to see what Twistd' is working on in person. His newest work is seriously FINE and extremally creative art. It should be in museums

Reactions: LT
A Happy Thanksgiving to All and to All a Good Night! I do believe that I'm extremely proud of my latest 2 posts. Enjoy!
featured-cartedujour-2022-246-670x274.jpg

featured-cartedujour-2022-recipe1-670x274.jpg

New update #253 posted at https://forbiddenfeast.com featuring the gutting process. This update won't feature the same refreshing of passwords for DISCIPLE members since it's already close to the end of the month (thanks, February for being short!) but the next one will. This will help me recalibrate my updates to change closer to the start of the month instead of towards the end. The schedule though is uninterrupted and will remain at around 3 per month.
featured-cartedujour-2023-253-670x274.jpg

New update #253 posted at https://forbiddenfeast.com featuring the gutting process. This update won't feature the same refreshing of passwords for DISCIPLE members since it's already close to the end of the month (thanks, February for being short!) but the next one will. This will help me recalibrate my updates to change closer to the start of the month instead of towards the end. The schedule though is uninterrupted and will remain at around 3 per month.
View attachment 256564
yum!!

I've finally made a bumper update at https://forbiddenfeast.com. Sorry for the long wait, you guys. Sometimes I really need to cut myself off from civilization to immerse myself in my drawings and stories and come up with something great for you all and recently, there's been too many matters to list that's pulling me into different directions but finally I've put up something that I can be proud of sharing as part of the Forbidden Feast Carte du Jour.

This is an ambitious story idea I wanted to work on called THE LAST DAYS OF WINTER which I started a year or two ago and since it is somewhat the right season, I hope subscribers will enjoy this update as much as the others can enjoy this teaser! City Council members can see more, while https://forbiddenfeast.com members can see even even more!
featured-cartedujour-2023-255-670x274.jpg

forbiddenfeast-hike-03-iwanttorememberyouthisway-quiob3hg41.jpg

forbiddenfeast-stage3-lastdaysofwinter-goodbyedarling-0ihbfacwee.jpg

New update #256 is up as we say goodbye to Winter.
Here's bit of an announcement related to members who have been using Hiccears. The site is undergoing some major maintenance for some time now and rest assured, I've been told by the webmaster that the site should be up in the coming days. The upgrade is major and will include more options for Global payments hence the delays. To those who have been using it, I say thank you for your patience. It should be up soon!
featured-cartedujour-2023-256-670x274.jpg

Dear Patrons,

This update is a little late in coming but hopefully the quantity and quality will make up for the lost month. I will cycle the password but in a couple of short weeks, I will make another renewal, so be forewarned.

The end of the school year is nigh and the summer is upon us. Big summer blockbusters begin to feature in American theatres and shopping malls. Happy faces, laughing children, unwitting families living their lives as above, living their American Dreams, while so below, away from the keen and sheep-ignorant eyes of the public, another kind of festival makes their presence known only to those who hunger for a special kind of flesh. Herein lies a selection of planned stories on a theme of big barbecues, shopping malls, and surfer girls, coming soon!

Welcome to this update I call, American Nightmares. Bon appétit!
featured-cartedujour-2023-259-670x274.jpg

Back