Can you guys PLEASE vote on Pulptoon WP posts?

Delish Media

Administrator
Staff member
Hi

On the Pulptoon.com site there is a voting option on each post to vote. Please please vote.

It helps us know what to continue and what to improve on if you vote up but then leave feedback on what you wanna see changed with it. This was we are not blinde.

thanks

By voting option you mean the 1-5 stars rating, right? Pretty sure you do but I’d like to check back so I’m not missing a hidden feature.

yes i do. And I wish people would leave their comments there too instead of on here. Because we want to hear from the Pulptoon members who support like you on the store. Not always here on the forum. Thanks

yes i do. And I wish people would leave their comments there too instead of on here. Because we want to hear from the Pulptoon members who support like you on the store. Not always here on the forum. Thanks
I often had issues commenting on the store page. It won’t show the captcha so it’s making it impossible to send. Basically why I chose the forum to comment on things. Perhaps that’s a bigger issue than only a browser error for me (what I have assumed it to be)

I might be stupid but I just don't see anything like an option to vote anywhere on a page--including this one. Could someone please make a screenshot and post it here, with the critical link/option circled? Thanks in advance.

I'll leave my comment here since CAPTCHA won't work on the paid site [mobile or desktop modes].

I was excited to become a paying member again and see what new and exciting things had been added. I was very disappointed to see the majority of these videos girl/girl. I know I'm in the minority on this point but girl on girl does absolutely zero for me. I completely takes me out of the peril moment. It's it just that that's where all the demand lies or am I missing something?

Still. Excellent work and production value none the less.

I might be stupid but I just don't see anything like an option to vote anywhere on a page--including this one. Could someone please make a screenshot and post it here, with the critical link/option circled? Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• 493DAAA2-9DC7-4F9A-81DB-B872A65D0A87.jpeg
    493DAAA2-9DC7-4F9A-81DB-B872A65D0A87.jpeg
    19.3 KB · Views: 171
I'll leave my comment here since CAPTCHA won't work on the paid site [mobile or desktop modes].

I was excited to become a paying member again and see what new and exciting things had been added. I was very disappointed to see the majority of these videos girl/girl. I know I'm in the minority on this point but girl on girl does absolutely zero for me. I completely takes me out of the peril moment. It's it just that that's where all the demand lies or am I missing something?

Still. Excellent work and production value none the less.
It's where most of the demand is. Although I will make a poll on the paysite to see what you all want.

We are fixing the captcha thing

Last edited:
Back