NEW Delish Media Updates Thread

She's on Twitter.
And I just checked and the last time she posted there was December of 17.
I know there was a third cann video that she did, but I never saved the website where I found the trailer, and I was hoping Agatha would upload it, but maybe finding that trailer was a fever dream because now i can't find it :p
what's her twitter? I would like to work with her again f he ever comes to vegas

Harper Red is a popular live streamer who is about to expose a famous restaurant and prove a conspiracy to be true. It has been speculated that Femme Filet indeed serves women and is not just a themed eatery. Harper sneaks her phone in to work as she starts her shift and speaks quietly to her followers. Unfortunately for the freckled, sexy little red head, Agatha, the head chef, is on to her. Soon Harper is out as Agatha peels her fresh, tender body. There is only one way to deal with snitches. They say that snitches end up in ditches, but in this case she will end up in the dishes. Harper comes to and realizes she is bound and being prepped by Agatha, who even live streams the fiasco to Harper’s followers, humiliating her in front of thousands. Harper is well stuffed and prepped for the hot oven. She will be pretty useful to the restaurant, but it looks like her live streaming days are over.
Undercover_HarperRed_Agatha_4_6_22.jpg

Funny just thought about a short story about a undercover cop as a sex slave in a illegal dolcett club.
She would voluntary be kidnapped by them to collect evidences. A true dutiful cop that even endures some rape and abuse to catch the evil cannibals.

Of course it has an happy end with her actual kind of liking it.
The cannibals may force their victims but they know all girls secreatly enjoy it even if they not realize it at first. And thats why they get away with it.

Last edited:
Agatha Delicious is speaking today about Brat awareness on the Women Eating network. It is important as a society to rid the world of brats by eating them. Not only are they a problem, but they happen to taste very, very good. Agatha shows us how to strip and prep her brat of the day, Ava Sinclair, and use her own bitter flavor to balance with the right spices and dressings. Agatha subdues the brat by fucking her with a strap-on. Once Ava is subdued, dildo spitted and cum dizzy, she is somewhat sweeter and a little easier to manage as Agatha finishes stuffing her with carrots and gagging her with the apple. Then Ava roasts away in the oven, looking delicious and tasty. Ava is then served before the audience as Agatha gloats about how tasty a brat can be for your dinner.

AvaSinclair_Agatha_Bratdemic.jpg

Madison Lust is Nadia White's cousin who is coming over for a holiday dinner. Nadia is not looking forward to seeing her picky, bitchy, finicky cousin. Her husband, Jason Michaels, reminds Nadia that Madison is family and that they have to be accommodating. Sure enough, when all the fake, catty niceties are out of the way, Madison is upset when Nadia announces that they are having turkey for dinner. Madison is still vegan and has specific dietary needs. She asks Nadia can make tofurkey for her. Nadia, who has now lost her patience, gets an idea. She convinces Madison that she has a new organic foot oil treatment that she wants to try on Madison's feet. Madison takes the bait and before she knows it finds herself tied up and in a large pan, being basted toes-first as Nadia preps a real toe-furkey. Shy and reserved hubby finally gets into the spirit as well as they decide that the only good Madison is a cooked Madison.

Untitled-1.jpg

Wow Agatha. I Think Tofurky is one of the Best clips you have ever made.
If ypu have a foot fetish This clip is a must have (i have ) and even if you dont This clip is a masterpiece.
If all your clips was like This one wirh This much foot content i Would buy Them all.
I hope you Will make more like This.
Fantastic. Thank you agatha
Hot hot

(Only sad thing to say is when you scroll forward in the movie it loose the Sound and when Sound comes back it does Not fit the models lips)

Thanks so much I am so flattered!

Can you please tell me where the sound glitches? It should be in sync ...that is odd

Thank you Again Agatha :)
Is it possible to make more videos with This much foot focus ? It was so hot.

The video actually only glitchrs if you fast forward in it or rewind it. Its a bit Strange ?

I found out Agatha. That all The new videos i buy i Can obly watch Them and Not download Them from delishmedia.com
This is also why i cant fast forward in the video because i can fast forward in the videos i download.
Is it possible to fix the glitch so i can download your fantastic videos again ??

Thank you for doing extra foot content in the future ? it really makes the videos perfect with a lot of foot worship

Agatha asked Anastasia to plant sit for her. Anastasia agrees, but confides to her bestie on the phone that she thinks it is weird for someone to need a plant sitter, let alone name the plant 'Sophie'. But when Anastasia sees this plant, she is shocked. It is HUGE. She has never seen such a huge plant in her entire young life. The sexy little redhead falls asleep on the bed while she plant sits. Suddenly, Sophie starts to make noises and come to life. Anastasia is unaware of this as she is entwined by vines. The vines rip off her clothes and caress her, but it is not until Anastasia opens her eyes that she sees the giant plant growling, drooling and pulling her forward. She shrieks in disbelief. Then she begs the plant not to eat her. But her cries of terror are ignored as Sophie sucks her in, ripping off her remaining bra and panties with her powerful vines and slurping the wiggling girl up. Anastasia kicks, wiggles and moans as she is slowly swallowed. Then, Anastasia finds herself in the belly of the plant surrounded by the pink walls of the plant's stomach. Sounds of digestion can be heard as Anastasia struggles and wiggles, monologuing about how scary yet...good it feels. It is warm and wet and something about the plant's belly relaxes her. Anastasia soon finds herself orgasming inside the plant. Meanwhile, Agatha comes in and pets her plant. Anastasia's job was to feed Agatha's pet all along.

Untitled-1.jpg

Last edited:
I found out Agatha. That all The new videos i buy i Can obly watch Them and Not download Them from delishmedia.com
This is also why i cant fast forward in the video because i can fast forward in the videos i download.
Is it possible to fix the glitch so i can download your fantastic videos again ??

Thank you for doing extra foot content in the future ? it really makes the videos perfect with a lot of foot worship
Hey there and thanks :)

Please contact support using your account email address. Thanks(this is so if I cannot look into it can have my web person look into it more quickly, searching for you using the email provided)
delishmediafetish@gmail.com

Reactions: kls
Agatha asked Anastasia to plant sit for her. Anastasia agrees, but confides to her bestie on the phone that she thinks it is weird for someone to need a plant sitter, let alone name the plant 'Sophie'. But when Anastasia sees this plant, she is shocked. It is HUGE. She has never seen such a huge plant in her entire young life. The sexy little redhead falls asleep on the bed while she plant sits. Suddenly, Sophie starts to make noises and come to life. Anastasia is unaware of this as she is entwined by vines. The vines rip off her clothes and caress her, but it is not until Anastasia opens her eyes that she sees the giant plant growling, drooling and pulling her forward. She shrieks in disbelief. Then she begs the plant not to eat her. But her cries of terror are ignored as Sophie sucks her in, ripping off her remaining bra and panties with her powerful vines and slurping the wiggling girl up. Anastasia kicks, wiggles and moans as she is slowly swallowed. Then, Anastasia finds herself in the belly of the plant surrounded by the pink walls of the plant's stomach. Sounds of digestion can be heard as Anastasia struggles and wiggles, monologuing about how scary yet...good it feels. It is warm and wet and something about the plant's belly relaxes her. Anastasia soon finds herself orgasming inside the plant. Meanwhile, Agatha comes in and pets her plant. Anastasia's job was to feed Agatha's pet all along.

View attachment 239835
Cool plant, Agatha!

Back