NEW Delish Media Updates Thread

Violet Rae is hanging out with Rosie Riches one fateful spooky season night. Violet has been feeling odd. Something bit her and she is not sure what is happening to her. Violet starts to turn…in what? Find out what sort of ravenous creature Violet becomes as tasty Rosie becomes her prey!

midnightHungerSS_VioletRaeRosieRiches.jpg

Bridget Riley is a delectable and willing redhead happy to be on Bella Ink’s Cooking Show. Bella is going to show us today how to make a Rosemary Readhead out of this creamy and tender young lass. Bridget is very juicy and firm and fresh as Bella peels her prey to insect her. Bridget is the perfect meat girl. She is prepared like the tasty bird she is and roasted with fresh rosemary and herbs. She is then served for the audience. Bon appetite.

rosemaryRedheadBellaInk_BridgetRileySS.jpg

Shishka Slave

I, (Agatha Delicious), purchased sweet and petite slave girl Tiffany Fox from the market and my plan is to spit roast her. It is a straightforward tale with much taunting and teasing. I enjoy my slave girl, tasting her all over and appraising her delicious carcass. After making her cum, I ready her on my counter for the pole. She is penetrated and basted and then roasted over a hot fire. Then I serve her, golden, juicy and hot.

rosemaryRedheadBellaInk_BridgetRileySS.jpg

Shishka Slave

I, (Agatha Delicious), purchased sweet and petite slave girl Tiffany Fox from the market and my plan is to spit roast her. It is a straightforward tale with much taunting and teasing. I enjoy my slave girl, tasting her all over and appraising her delicious carcass. After making her cum, I ready her on my counter for the pole. She is penetrated and basted and then roasted over a hot fire. Then I serve her, golden, juicy and hot.

View attachment 229027
An excellent movie. Tiffany has tasty erect nipples and a very meaty filet. Delish. I love her eyelashes, very sexy. And I can't resist a woman squirming with a spit pole in her. Well done!

Shishka Slave

View attachment 229027
Is anyone else having issues when trying to buy this clip? I have now had 3 different payment methods denied! I have never had any previous issues.

Is anyone else having issues when trying to buy this clip? I have now had 3 different payment methods denied! I have never had any previous issues.
when this happens please contact support. Pls Do not ask for technical support on this thread. Feel free to message me if you still have problems. Thanks

If it helps I had to contact verotel and they fixed the only card I use. Something about their system flagging at least my visa card as an issue. They were able to fix it though.

If it helps I had to contact verotel and they fixed the only card I use. Something about their system flagging at least my visa card as an issue. They were able to fix it though.
When in comes to the cc processing, Verotel handles that. But pls always contact our support. This thread does not get checked enough by me. If you ask for support here it will not be efficient because i will not see it in time.

OH HELL YES! I've wanted to see Iris Irene on the menu since her first shoot, and there aren't enough vids where a dominant, predatory woman gets the tables turned on her!
Agree. Irene has such an appetizing figure. Also, I know a lot of people are put off by tats, but her back piece is stunning. Ever since her first appearance here, I’ve imagined her as the prey in a fantasy scene where she’s hunted down for both meat and leather - imagining her hunter wearing something made from that amazing tattoo while chowing down on one of her prime cuts…, mmmHMMM. Wouldn’t really be able to include an oven roasting in a scene like that (or at least not without defying all sense) but for one of the implied/offscreen butchering videos it could be a legendary scenario. Probably would need a good airbrush artist on the cheap to recreate the tat, or at least a portion.

It seems the younger generations are affiliating tats less with the 'scary bad girl' trope and more with ....well...everyone has them lol. It's just art. I agree....who cares if a girl has tats. I can understand if people wanna see more skin than tats..but the ones who wanna imagine the girl is underage and therefor tat free...please go elsewhere.

It seems the younger generations are affiliating tats less with the 'scary bad girl' trope and more with ....well...everyone has them lol. It's just art. I agree....who cares if a girl has tats. I can understand if people wanna see more skin than tats..but the ones who wanna imagine the girl is underage and therefor tat free...please go elsewhere.
as long as the tats aren't distracting the viewer from the main attraction (the body) . if they're a model or whatever i get it comes with the territory at the same time i'm still in the anti-tat camp though. A woman's body can be art without them.(1000s of years of "nudes" in art prove that)

Maddy Haze is rivals with Tiffany Fox and they are both cheerleaders from rival teams. Tiffany has a good plan to get rid of her nemesis once and for all in a very tasty way. Naïve Maddy falls into Tiffany's candy trap and before she knows it is being tasted, basted and prepared for Tiffany's dinner!

PREV_CheerleaderTrap_TiffanyFox_MaddyHaze_SS.jpg

Back