News Blog + Sketchbook

One of my older unfinished comics may make a comeback!
forbiddenfeast-sketch-auraelmandora-playingwiththehead-w91u2heqa.jpg

What's the most affordable and easiest way of viewing all of your content? You are incredible, and a fellow leg man. I know your site had some membership changes on how to view everything, I was confused by the tier system. I would however like to figure it all out.

What's the most affordable and easiest way of viewing all of your content? You are incredible, and a fellow leg man. I know your site had some membership changes on how to view everything, I was confused by the tier system. I would however like to figure it all out.
Thanks for asking. Consider the DISCIPLE tier (currently at $28/month) as the default tier. ACOLYTE ($8 per month) are for newbies who'd like to be introduced to some of my art without breaking the bank and if they like what they see they can upgrade. Higher tiers are those I'd give more weight regarding requests and customs. My older stuff that I rotate out after 1.5 years are archived & later on packaged into collections or comics at the SHOP (https://forbiddenfeast.com/category/shop/) which I sell as stand-alone mainly on Hiccears at the moment. Those who want to purchase them can also message me via Patreon/Subscribestar/Bitcoin & I'll manually send them the files.

Damn that's amazing. I haven't seen this one yet and I usually get to see them in person lol
Yes, I did this one fairly recently. Working on the colors now & you can see this one before the others get a shot at it in my upcoming update! :D

Thanks for asking. Consider the DISCIPLE tier (currently at $28/month) as the default tier. ACOLYTE ($8 per month) are for newbies who'd like to be introduced to some of my art without breaking the bank and if they like what they see they can upgrade. Higher tiers are those I'd give more weight regarding requests and customs. My older stuff that I rotate out after 1.5 years are archived & later on packaged into collections or comics at the SHOP (https://forbiddenfeast.com/category/shop/) which I sell as stand-alone mainly on Hiccears at the moment. Those who want to purchase them can also message me via Patreon/Subscribestar/Bitcoin & I'll manually send them the files.

Yes, I did this one fairly recently. Working on the colors now & you can see this one before the others get a shot at it in my upcoming update! :D
Excellent! Can I set up a direct payment with? (Google Pay, Venmo, PayPal?) Otherwise I'll use Subscribe Star.

Excellent! Can I set up a direct payment with? (Google Pay, Venmo, PayPal?) Otherwise I'll use Subscribe Star.
Yes. You can also use Google Pay. I'm not able to do direct payment on Paypal anymore and I've not set up Venmo yet. Other than that, Bitcoin is the other alternative payment method (details on my site) where you can just send the appropriate amount and I'll manually set it up for you.

Crazy stuff happening in the world today got a little too distracting but the 1st update of the year should be coming soon with plenty of news on what to expect with the site for the years to come.

Yummy! I love the idea. Is there an easy to find way to read the full story when it's up? I love this story idea.
It'll appear as one of the comics. I have a lot of concurrent story ideas and one of my resolutions of this year is to finish them. It'll be on my site's news once they're up. You won't be able to miss it.

Back