News Blog + Sketchbook

New update #232 at https://forbiddenfeast.com, folks!
featured-cartedujour-2022-232-670x274.jpg

And here's a new update Carte du Jour #233 where I dig up and colorize an old commission featuring Elizabeth Bathory. Bon appétit!
View attachment 240179
View attachment 240180
Always a delicious treat. Also, the way Twistd' draws feet is goals. I don't know how he does it....i have tried to get better at feet but usually have a hard time with them. Everything Twistd' does is always amazing.

Twistd I would like to know one thing. In some of your drawings, the beautiful and prepared parts are lit or heated by lamps. What is this and why is it necessary?

Twistd I would like to know one thing. In some of your drawings, the beautiful and prepared parts are lit or heated by lamps. What is this and why is it necessary?
This is a confusing question to answer. Can you elaborate further? I don't quite understand what you mean.

I think I saw a drawing on a DA or in sketches where a woman's leg was lit by a lamp. Why?
I feel like the answer to this question is a little obvious. It is lit to be seen by the diners who like to see the meal as well as eat it. We see this is real life too with lamps used in many hotel/restaurant buffet carving stations.

Back