NEW Delish Media Updates Thread

Have you downloaded the Whore Dash app yet? Download the app and get a discount on your first order! Our lovely spokesmodel, Elodie Lee, tells us all about this fast and convenient way to order fresh she-meat. You get your order of top quality she meat within 25 minuets and the meat shows up ready to be cooked. Elodie has ordered a delicious redhead named Scarlet Skies as her entre. Scarlet is so excited to be cooked. She climbs out of the box all ready to get stuffed with veggies, plugged with a meat thermometer and seasoned for the oven. Then she is presented for the audience. Download the app today!

WhoreDash1_HappyMeat_ScarletSkiesElodieLee.jpg

WhoreDash1_HappyMeat_ScarletSkiesElodieLee.jpg

Have you downloaded the Whore Dash app yet? Download the app and get a discount on your first order! Our lovely spokesmodel, Elodie Lee, tells us all about this fast and convenient way to order fresh she-meat. You get your order of top quality she meat within 25 minuets and the meat shows up ready to be cooked. Elodie has ordered a delicious redhead named Scarlet Skies as her entre. Scarlet is so excited to be cooked. She climbs out of the box all ready to get stuffed with veggies, plugged with a meat thermometer and seasoned for the oven. Then she is presented for the audience. Download the app today!

View attachment 244276
Just for a second I thought it was a real app.

View attachment 244276
Interesting delivery container, bigger on the inside than on the outside. How is it called? Bag of Whorlding? Whormione's Beaded Bag?

Meat magic lol ? I love how magical and erm....unrealistic the fetish universe is. Makes it a lot more fun than reality.

Reactions: kls
I had a thought last night and thought of you Agatha. Imagine a cannibal version of comiccon called cannicom where everyone from all corners of the cannibal and vore corners come together. You could do a series of films where in the background we see several charators just chatting away and in the foreground couple of people are talking about whatever part of the cannibal and vore genre we (the audience) are hearing about. Each film is about whatever the 2 people are talking about, whether it a witch saying how she captures a tasty cheerleader, cooks her and servers her up, or a giant/giantess saying how he/she captures couple of tasty girls and makes a sandwich, or how a wolf explains how it not only ate a grandmother but later had the grand daughter (red Riding Hood) for dessert.

I know that a group of Star Trek fans did a background scene by filming a few people and then putting them on a blue screen to make it look alike a small crowd in the background.

So what do you think?

Ok, back to this. I do lobe the play on words 'cannicon' Would be a really clever idea for sure!

Green screens are tricky unless you have the perfect set up or a green room. But I could try.

Thanks so much :)

Ok, back to this. I do lobe the play on words 'cannicon' Would be a really clever idea for sure!

Green screens are tricky unless you have the perfect set up or a green room. But I could try.

Thanks so much :)
The Hidden Frontiers trekkers film nearly all the scenes at somebody's house, so for an example if you have a scene on the bridge of a starship, YOu have the blue/green screen showing a shot of the back and sides of the bridge and the camera moving from one person to another person who look to the side to make it look like the bridge is large Here's the link to their Youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/HiddenFrontier and check it out. Not very big budget Hollywood but heck of an attempt to film it at somebody's house.

Very nice green screen effects. I need a better green screen set up. Mine is fucked up..it needs to be ironed and pulled tight. I need lights to light it separately (those tall panel lights) and enough space to light the subjects at least 7 feet from screen separately

Venus happens to be in butcher school, being a cannibal. Elodie is summoned to be processed, reading her letter to Venus. Venus is still a student, but with the supervision of her instructor, Twistd', she is allowed to process and cook her girlfriend as a final test. Elodie will be served to some very important people...but Venus will get a taste as well.

This is both exciting and a relief to the young lovers. Elodie is delighted that Venus will be the one to process her.

Elodie is stripped, inspected and shaved in front of the teacher, which makes her bashful but somehow excites her as the thought of being slaughtered by Venus fills her with lust. When the teacher leaves, Venus gives Elodie a sweet goodbye, even though she is not supposed to, brining her wet cunt filet to orgasm. After a last amorous embrace, Venus dispatches Elodie. Now she is bled out and readied to be roasted whole, her carcass stuffed and seasoned. Venus lovingly prepares the meat of her girlfriend, a bit remorseful but also knowing how good she will taste. Elodie roasts in the oven, all her meat on display. Then she is served whole.
ElodieGetsLetter_ElodieLeeVenusLofecraft.jpg

Really liked this one and how she gets to be prepared by her girlfriend I have an idea for an mother and daughter one.

Mom is thrilled and excited to get a letter to say she has been chosen to be butchered by her ex girlfriend who is the local butcher. Her daughter goes with her for some support. The daughter watches her mom being striped and inspected mom gets upon to the table and lays down. The mom ask will it hurt no it be quick just lay still and relax replies her exgirlfriend. Her ex girlfriend pleasures her given her one last orgasm as her daughter watches. Are you ready says the butcher yes I am replies mom just look at me it be over quickly replies the butcher. you may hold your moms hand the daughter holds her mom hand. the mom and daughter day good bye to each other before the butcher hits the mom with the hammer and bleeds her out. The daughter get exited seeing her mom being processed that she asks to be butchered as well the butcher agrees and butchers the daughter we see the daughter going through the process of being stripped inspected and given an orgasm before being butchered too then and with them being oven roasted together

Really liked this one and how she gets to be prepared by her girlfriend I have an idea for an mother and daughter one.

Mom is thrilled and excited to get a letter to say she has been chosen to be butchered by her ex girlfriend who is the local butcher. Her daughter goes with her for some support. The daughter watches her mom being striped and inspected mom gets upon to the table and lays down. The mom ask will it hurt no it be quick just lay still and relax replies her exgirlfriend. Her ex girlfriend pleasures her given her one last orgasm as her daughter watches. Are you ready says the butcher yes I am replies mom just look at me it be over quickly replies the butcher. you may hold your moms hand the daughter holds her mom hand. the mom and daughter day good bye to each other before the butcher hits the mom with the hammer and bleeds her out. The daughter get exited seeing her mom being processed that she asks to be butchered as well the butcher agrees and butchers the daughter we see the daughter going through the process of being stripped inspected and given an orgasm before being butchered too then and with them being oven roasted together
Thanks! That is a great idea :) Can be very fun to do.

I am curious...how do you feel about husband/father too? as a butcher character. Is it always hotter when it is a woman? Or do some of you like a male character?

Thanks! That is a great idea :) Can be very fun to do.

I am curious...how do you feel about husband/father too? as a butcher character. Is it always hotter when it is a woman? Or do some of you like a male character?
I prefer women character definitely hotter when it's a woman butcher. Father/husband could be an option as well for those who prefer to see a father butchering his wife and daughter

This was another great video. I found the premise of this one very enjoyable and well played. I appreciate the lone tear from Elodie as they have their hair buzzed. I think there was some genuine emotion there, which isn't surprising considering the significance usually associated with one losing their hair. Not to over think it or psycho-analyze things, but I've noted a common trend for people to get emotional during the act, especially girls who've had their tresses for a long time. So, Elodie choosing to share that on camera was appreciated. Tear and all.

Of course, an honorable mention to a cameo from the anonymous chef . a classic character.

Back