Freebie! '69 Special'

Delish Media

Administrator
Staff member
Right here, folks! https://delishmedia.com/69-special/

Please comment on what you think!! It really helps me out. If you download free stuff and do not comment then there is a special place in hell for you lol. JK but low key not jk.

69_Special_POV_NadiaNoja_AprilStorm.jpg

Glad you did :)

Also, my friends. Feel free to nitpick, be rude, leave blunt feedback, etc. I welcome criticism. Only way to grow as a producer. Let me have it like a pie in the face!

Nice feedback I also welcome but be honest. I wanna get those of you who don't typically get clips from me. Yes, I want your butts in my seats at my site and I want feedback on what would make you wanna see clips moving forward.

Thanks guys.

Well that was fun and a rather beautiful sight. I did like the stillness of the ladies once out of the oven. Rather sexy to know they had expired inside!

I would have liked to have heard from the chef. She knew what she was doing for sure but I wondered what was going on in her mind! And how would they have felt upon being told they were oven bound? Mmmmmm! ?

I downloaded the movie 4 times, using two different computers, edge and chrome. The movie stops about 1/3 the way through. But thanks for sharing Agatha.

I downloaded the movie 4 times, using two different computers, edge and chrome. The movie stops about 1/3 the way through. But thanks for sharing Agatha.
I had a similar problem until I used the Chrome browser to download it. No idea why the download file would be different but here we are! If you have tried chrome maybe try another? Something will work!

I've tried to download the file several times but it only gets 1/3 of the way. I am using Chrome.

I had problems with 69 special too, I will try again later. I did download Shiska Slave so I'll give feedback on that one now. This may come off as flattery but it's my unvarnished opinion...Agatha, I think this was your best work (my fav anyway) on the chef side. Acting wise you were perfect, very distant and superior but extremely interactive. You hit just the right ratio of sex play to meat prep for me. Normally I would prefer you to be either nude or at least dressed a little more provocatively but your outfit was perfect for the character. 11/10 for you on this one. Tiffany Fox on the other hand started off terrible. Physically I like her, very sexy. The problem was the first half of the movie she doesn't talk and barely reacts. Wooden face with a couple of weird expression changes and she literally says nothing for the first 8 or 9 minutes. I thought at one point she didn't speak good English or even speak it at all. It was kind of bizarre, honestly if you hadn't been on a roll I probably wouldn't have kept watching. It was that bad. She turned it around in the second half of the movie during the orgasm scene and did pretty well from there so she obviously has the capability. Props were good, any time you can bring out that spit is a plus for me. One thing I would have preferred is for the collar and leash to come off last and be incorporated into the play instead of being taken off early but I did like the way you dropped it on the counter for the sound effect. Overall I thought it was very good, I'd give it 4/5.

Thanks :) And I appreciate the feedback. I need to be more selective with acting skills for sure. And make sure I review other work of models before hiring them. I will try and be nude more often. That's my natural state and right now I am nude about to shoot customs lol. And collar and leash idea sounds good too. I need more bondage props.

BTW, 69 Special was on my end. We had it on our old server. It is moved now so should download for all people now.

Here's another dirty pic. Thanks for the feedback!

image00043.jpeg

Welp..it's gonna take quite a while to transfer. Sorry to those of you who cannot download it. If anyone has trouble downloading it it will be resolved in an hour or two tops.

But it should download for some. Having the other server option covers all our bases.

Reactions: kls
Glad you did :)

Also, my friends. Feel free to nitpick, be rude, leave blunt feedback, etc. I welcome criticism. Only way to grow as a producer. Let me have it like a pie in the face!

Nice feedback I also welcome but be honest. I wanna get those of you who don't typically get clips from me. Yes, I want your butts in my seats at my site and I want feedback on what would make you wanna see clips moving forward.

Thanks guys.
So, the only thing I would have done was have one of the girls get the other off, or both of them getting off due to tonguing. I understand that models have their own rules that they go by, so I can't just assume they would have done that, but it's the only thing to make this video more perfect than it already is

Back