NEW Delish Media Updates Thread

its a normal visa card ,but for some reason any attempt to buy something on the site just gets failed/canceled
I use a credit card. This is the first time when buying an Agatha movie that my bank e-mailed me a security code number before the transaction. Once I put in the number, the transaction went through. Actually, I like that my credit card bank is verifying who I am.

Another amazing looking video..but it looks like my bank is blocking me from buying it
I've had this issue a few times where it blocked me and declined it.

But so far (knock on wood) every time it's happened I just went back and tried it again and it worked the second time.

IIRC one or two of the times it happened I had to first call the bank and tell them it was a legit charge.

I use a credit card. This is the first time when buying an Agatha movie that my bank e-mailed me a security code number before the transaction. Once I put in the number, the transaction went through. Actually, I like that my credit card bank is verifying who I am.
I basically always have to get the text message with the code to put in, which I also like.

There have been a couple of occasions, however, where even after doing that it still said declined. But then I went to do it a 2nd time and it worked.

Who knows, maybe I just brain farted in those occasions and put in the wrong number?

Hi everyone. I just want to apologize on behalf of the elites who run this world and cater to the masses of idiots who hate the adult industry. They make it damn near impossible for us to sell silly fake fetish content. Even though major entertainment networks can show Media depicting all types of horrible violence. But the minute anyone thinks about the possibility of someone jacking off to it for some reason it becomes illegal. Even if it’s not real. Even if I could technically just do a interview video with the model before and after to prove that it’s all not real. There is something underlying with the hatred towards the adult industry and somehow it’s linked in with the credit card companies wanting to save face because when it comes down to it most people are very stupid and look down on sex work. And it’s all just a bunch of bullshit. I am very very very lucky that Verotel will let me sell. You have no idea. Most high risk merchant account will not allow it. Yes even silly fake Content like this. I know. It’s ridiculous but there’s nothing I can do about it and believe me I wish I could because it would be a lot easier for all of us.

I mean hey, they have no problems with big corporations putting addicting things in our food that kills us and makes them more money. They have no problem turning the medical industry into an industry. They have no problem with all sorts of other industries that exploit and ruined and destroy people. But pulling out your dick to something Violent? You better not!

And while I’m on this raging rant. Let me just add that if most people had a cannibal fetish I’m sure the credit card companies would find a way around there virtuous morals to make it work somehow. But since it is technically niche and just a little blip to them it’s not worth catering to.
So I am forced to jump through hoops and use high risk merchant account. And in turn it forces all of you to have to jump through hoops with your credit card

Hi everyone. I just want to apologize on behalf of the elites who run this world and cater to the masses of idiots who hate the adult industry. They make it damn near impossible for us to sell silly fake fetish content. Even though major entertainment networks can show Media depicting all types of horrible violence. But the minute anyone thinks about the possibility of someone jacking off to it for some reason it becomes illegal. Even if it’s not real. Even if I could technically just do a interview video with the model before and after to prove that it’s all not real. There is something underlying with the hatred towards the adult industry and somehow it’s linked in with the credit card companies wanting to save face because when it comes down to it most people are very stupid and look down on sex work. And it’s all just a bunch of bullshit. I am very very very lucky that Verotel will let me sell. You have no idea. Most high risk merchant account will not allow it. Yes even silly fake Content like this. I know. It’s ridiculous but there’s nothing I can do about it and believe me I wish I could because it would be a lot easier for all of us.
Verotel and your experience with then had been a HUGE help for us way more than once, when we were scrapping out projects for a protected and clear payment methods. Don't want to rush into politics now, but it looks like they are few of payment companies who are actually making money, bit bullshit. And that makes them wonderful.

You don't need to apologise as it's not y0our fault but it's the haters fault. I do appreciated that yourself and other people like Mr Muki are providing some kind of content for us fans. And as for Verotel, I don't have any problems (yet). I would like to say and I think everyone here will agree, thank you.

Agatha is Madison Sky's step mom and your loving wife. And you happen to love eating women.

It's time to roast up Madison for dinner. Agatha wants you to enjoy your lovely little turkey girl. Agatha guides nervous and pouty Madison through the process and becomes quite turned on herself. She manages to pleasure Madison and open her to new feelings of arousal and the eroticism of accepting her fate. When you come home, Agatha has thicc, juicy little Madison all on display. Madison is oiled up and bound in the pan and ready for you to take her with your cock before she is cooked. You fuck her, enjoying the view and feeling of her tight, meaty rump. Agatha pleasures herself as she watches you fuck Madison. Then it is decided Stepmom and Stepdaughter will be cooked together. Madison and Agatha make out in the oven, the heat roasting their supple, meaty bodies as they slowly bake and orgasm. We end with both women in the throes of pleasure ,roasting away. The apple does not fall far from the tree. And both mother and daughter are apple gagged until the very end, cumming over and over again.

FamilyOven_MadisonSkyAgathaDeliciousPOV.jpg

Madison sky played the step daughter well in this one. Agatha looked like you had a lot of fun in the oven scene with Madison I would definitely like to see more of Madison in the future maybe in a pot or on a spit

Aurora Angel has purchased sweet, young, innocent Bella Adore for her feast day. Bella was actually brought to market that very day. And she was quickly snatched up for a high price, being such a delectable prize. Bella is nervous and even has second thoughts. But it is too late. Soon she is relieved of choice, thought and breath. She is quiet clay as Aurora carefully prepares the meat for dinner. The delicious girl is basted and seasoned and stuffed. Aurora marvels at how perfect this purchase is. Bella is then put in the oven, trussed and glistening, to roast splendidly for her mistress. Then, Bella is served at the table. Bon Appetite.

BellaAdore_AuroraAngel_11_24_22.jpg

Aurora Angel has purchased sweet, young, innocent Bella Adore for her feast day. Bella was actually brought to market that very day. And she was quickly snatched up for a high price, being such a delectable prize. Bella is nervous and even has second thoughts. But it is too late. Soon she is relieved of choice, thought and breath. She is quiet clay as Aurora carefully prepares the meat for dinner. The delicious girl is basted and seasoned and stuffed. Aurora marvels at how perfect this purchase is. Bella is then put in the oven, trussed and glistening, to roast splendidly for her mistress. Then, Bella is served at the table. Bon Appetite.

View attachment 249593
this looks good keep up the good work Ms Delicious

Back