NEW Delish Media Updates Thread

Things heat up in the house in episode 2 of Meat the Chef. Cann Chef Riley is having a hard time obtaining from devouring her two hot roommates. Jolene is getting more and more annoyed with Riley. Cheyenne is starting to get a crush om Riley which is not a wise idea, and either way, whether she ends up eaten or not, will end with her remains in the garbage, physically or emotionally. Things take a turn for the dramatic when Jolene finds something questionable in Riley's room that forces her to take drastic measures. Riley is not happy with Jolene's behavior and gets revenge in a tasty way, much to Cheyenne's despair. Tune in for the fun!

MeatTheChef2SS.jpg

Things heat up in the house in episode 2 of Meat the Chef. Cann Chef Riley is having a hard time obtaining from devouring her two hot roommates. Jolene is getting more and more annoyed with Riley. Cheyenne is starting to get a crush om Riley which is not a wise idea, and either way, whether she ends up eaten or not, will end with her remains in the garbage, physically or emotionally. Things take a turn for the dramatic when Jolene finds something questionable in Riley's room that forces her to take drastic measures. Riley is not happy with Jolene's behavior and gets revenge in a tasty way, much to Cheyenne's despair. Tune in for the fun!

View attachment 267791
very grateful for such a gift for the weekend ❤️ thank you very much Agatha

Tension runs high in the house after Chef Riley had the nerve to tie up infuriated Jolene Hexx. Cheyenne Jewel, who is devastated by the fact that her girl-eating crush has already gotten her shallow fill of Cheyenne in typical predator fashion and is on to the next one, finally helps Jolene escape and the two girls get revenge of the sexy chef. Chef Riley is stripped by the two former victims and prepared just as she prepared them. Vengeance is sweet but even sweeter when we see tasty, beautiful newcomer Chef Riley roasting away and served!

MeatTheChef3SS.jpg

Tension runs high in the house after Chef Riley had the nerve to tie up infuriated Jolene Hexx. Cheyenne Jewel, who is devastated by the fact that her girl-eating crush has already gotten her shallow fill of Cheyenne in typical predator fashion and is on to the next one, finally helps Jolene escape and the two girls get revenge of the sexy chef. Chef Riley is stripped by the two former victims and prepared just as she prepared them. Vengeance is sweet but even sweeter when we see tasty, beautiful newcomer Chef Riley roasting away and served!

View attachment 267978
I wanted to pay for the video using bitcoin, but such payment is not available. Agata, do not tell me, is this a system failure? I have no other options for payment 😓

View attachment 267978
Chef Riley should have just cooked Jolene and Cheyenne if she didn't fancy being put in the pan for roasting thanks for the alternative ending

She was trying so hard not to get kicked off the show lol.

I never thought of a prize for the winners of this reality show but I’m thinking in next season …should it be now Jolene and Cheyenne in the house next season with a taste for girl meat and having to survive each other?

She was trying so hard not to get kicked off the show lol.

I never thought of a prize for the winners of this reality show but I’m thinking in next season …should it be now Jolene and Cheyenne in the house next season with a taste for girl meat and having to survive each other?
Definitely Jolene and Cheyenne having the taste for girl meat with a new contestant. The winner of the season should get to live and the looser has to be cooked I think Jolene would probably win though

Anissa still finds herself in dream land. She is being slowly conditioned through pleasure and restriction to become a piece of meat. Fawna Fuller is the sensual dream chef who decides to prepare Anissa like. Poulet Du Bresse. This is the perfect way to prepare a perfect little French chicken. Anissa is bound like poultry and coaxed into submission with a big carrot. Fawna toys with her prey until Anissa starts to let go. She is becoming a tasty submissive slut as Fawna makes her cum over and over. Anissa is slid into the hot oven and served. But when this dream ends, Anissa is still in her Dolcett dream world. This time, however, Anissa is starting to enjoy her predicament.

AnissasEatroticDreams_4_PouletDuReve.jpg

Great video, Agatha ❤️ Anissa is a great dish. Her fleshy forms, her feet say so, to be oiled and seasoned with spices, then served with vegetables. Especially her attempts to get out when the main dish is almost ready ❤️ Fawna did a very good job as a chef, beautifully demonstrates the main French dish. I hope that in one of the remaining parts we will be able to see Anissa either in a cauldron, or we will see the worship of her feet. We kindly ask you to post the remaining parts next to find out how the story of Anissa's magical dreams ends ❤️

Shelby Paris is the snobby but tasty bitch next door who has insulted Ashley Wolf's chili for the last time. Shelby always has a backhanded comment for Ashley's recipes, and she thinks she knows more about cooking than Ashley. Ashley, however, is ready to try a new recipe, one that will taste delicious while simultaneously ridding her of an obnoxious Karen neighbor.
KarenChiliScreenShotPage.jpg

Back