NEW Delish Media Updates Thread

She literally just said she does not know in advance which thing is getting posted next. Videos are coming when they're ready, chill. They're not going to be out faster by asking for them.
thank you for your feedback 😅 then together we wish Agatha creative success in the future and that her future videos cause the same excitement as my series with Anissa is now 😇

I appreciate the enthusiasm and support and understanding of all of you.

The next Anissa one will be ready soon but it is not ready yet. Thanks for understanding.

As Codi Vore and Rocky Emerson are besties and have been roommates for a while now. Codi trusts and loves her best friend, even though Rocky is in a special cooking school to become a girl meat chef. Rocky has always promised Codi she would never eat her, but finds herself in a busty bind. Rocky’s final project for school is that she must cook up a big breasted girl for class. Rocky only knows one busty girl, and that is Codi. What to do?

BreastFreinds_CodiVoreRockyEmersonSS.jpg

Poor Valentina Bellucci has been captured by Daisy Ducati. Daisy happens to love catching and eating women. Would we have it any other way in this universe? Of course not. Valentina has been in Daisy's cage and Daisy is starting to get really hungry. She decides that it is time to cook her tasty European roast. Valentina is not very happy about her fate and let's Daisy know, but to no avail. Daisy is ravenous and remorseless as she preps and oils and pleasures her tasty turkey girl, getting her wet and excited so that she will taste even better. Valentina's juicy rump is then shoved into the oven.

Caged_Italian_Roast_screenshot_PAGE.jpg
and she is cooked to perfection, then served hot and pretty.

Poor Valentina Bellucci has been captured by Daisy Ducati. Daisy happens to love catching and eating women. Would we have it any other way in this universe? Of course not. Valentina has been in Daisy's cage and Daisy is starting to get really hungry. She decides that it is time to cook her tasty European roast. Valentina is not very happy about her fate and let's Daisy know, but to no avail. Daisy is ravenous and remorseless as she preps and oils and pleasures her tasty turkey girl, getting her wet and excited so that she will taste even better. Valentina's juicy rump is then shoved into the oven.

View attachment 271937and she is cooked to perfection, then served hot and pretty.

Oh She'd be a honey roast!

Question. I see some actresses working together a lot on your channel. Is there a reason for that outside of the two having great chemistry together. I've seen 2 clips with Daisy and Valentina working together, there were a ton of Alex Coal and Shay Rivers. And one of my personal favorite actresses for you guys is Princess Dede and Doctor Rapture. My first thought was that the sets of actresses were in relationships but I know that can't be the case with all of them

Often I will shoot different clips with the same models during the same time period when I have hired them for a full day or longer. I will di different sets, stories, dynamics, etc.

Often I will shoot different clips with the same models during the same time period when I have hired them for a full day or longer. I will di different sets, stories, dynamics, etc.
I just purchased the one with the witch and the 2 girls in the cage. Excellent as all of your videos are! And I loved the set! Very atmospheric!

I just discovered that Delish Media is now on clip4sale and there are 462 clips. I'm going through them right now and I think it will take me some time to find any that I haven't bought..

Glad you're having fun :)

Spit Bunny at Club Exxx
We interview an excited little spit muffin who is about to be served up at Club Exxx. Twistd' is there to help see her out of this existence. He helps strip and prep this tasty, slim young blonde Bunny for her ultimate purpose; to serve the club members with her tender flesh. She is roasted well over the hot fire and served whole to be enjoyed by all members.

ScreenShot_Spit Bunny at Club Exxx.jpg

It’s interesting to know if Sydney Thunder was filming in our favorite category when she visited you? On c4s you have a video with her participation and a visit to your studio 😜

Our adventure continues starring the delicious Anissa Kate who is lost in a Dolcett dreamworld. She has been tenderized, prepared, cooked and cooked again. Every time the busty beauty is eaten in her dreamland she becomes more and more submissive and resigned to her fate. Now it is time for the spit. She is wet and ready for the sharp spit. Her sexy blonde chef, Fawna Fuller, enjoys spreading Anissa's pretty lips for the pole. Anissa will orgasm as her hot body rides over the hot fire, becoming a tasty entre to be served whole.

AnissasEatroticDreams_5_LetItRide.jpg

Our adventure continues starring the delicious Anissa Kate who is lost in a Dolcett dreamworld. She has been tenderized, prepared, cooked and cooked again. Every time the busty beauty is eaten in her dreamland she becomes more and more submissive and resigned to her fate. Now it is time for the spit. She is wet and ready for the sharp spit. Her sexy blonde chef, Fawna Fuller, enjoys spreading Anissa's pretty lips for the pole. Anissa will orgasm as her hot body rides over the hot fire, becoming a tasty entre to be served whole.

View attachment 275029
Thank you for this video 😜 This method of cooking really suited Anissa 😊 It’s a pity that there is only one final and long-awaited part of such an interesting journey through her fantasies

Daisy Bean has been sent to Agatha as a gift and she is excited to play with her new toy. She notices that Daisy is sent from Raise Ship Serve, an very reputable slave market. Agatha unwraps the tasty snack and starts to toy with her. As Agatha licks Daisy's nipples and flash something happens within her and she wants nothing more than to fuck and devour the sweet submissive Daisy. Daisy is obedient as she is fucked and made to orgasm over and over again. Poor little Daisy is destined for the oven as she is prepared in a giant pan for Agatha to cook. The last game Agatha wants to enjoy after toying with her prize is to eat her all up.

RaiseShipServeDaisyBeanAgatha.jpg

Brandi has been recruited by an elite club of women eaters to be a girl processor. She has been deemed predatory enough to be useful as a hunter instead of meat. Agatha, who is head of inspections, and Brandie Mae assess the new addition to their stock, cutie Elodie Lee. Elodie is the feature girl of the day for Brandi and Agatha's clients. A camera rolls as Elodie is inspected and stripped like the meat she is about to become. Agatha shows Elodie off to her fans and the poor girl is humiliated and frightened beyond her imagination. Agatha tastes Elodie's feet. The squirming girl is hopeless. Agatha and Brandi and their watching fans all agree that this girl will be delicious and is ready to be processed.

RE637E~1.JPG

Brandi has been recruited by an elite club of women eaters to be a girl processor. She has been deemed predatory enough to be useful as a hunter instead of meat. Agatha, who is head of inspections, and Brandie Mae assess the new addition to their stock, cutie Elodie Lee. Elodie is the feature girl of the day for Brandi and Agatha's clients. A camera rolls as Elodie is inspected and stripped like the meat she is about to become. Agatha shows Elodie off to her fans and the poor girl is humiliated and frightened beyond her imagination. Agatha tastes Elodie's feet. The squirming girl is hopeless. Agatha and Brandi and their watching fans all agree that this girl will be delicious and is ready to be processed.

View attachment 278772

It looks amazing, great job as always.
Just a question its a one part scene or its a 2 or 3 part thing?
Also just out of curiosity are we going to see more FX headless or process meat scenes anytime soon too? I know they are very time consuming

Back