NEW Delish Media Updates Thread

I hate to say this, because I love everything you do, Agatha, but I hate the decapitation and re-attaching bits. It makes the girls look too "Frankenstein-y" for my tastes and ruined "Family Oven" for me. It's why I'll probably pass on this one, too. Sorry.

Delicate and delectable Ziva Fey has fallen prey to Agatha and her deranged clan. Ziva does not realize why she is being held. What started as a stripper graham ended with her trussed in a strange house like a thanksgiving turkey. Agatha waits patiently for the realization to sink into Ziva before gagging her with an apple to quiet her while she gets ready to silence her for good and clean her out. After the transformation from girl to meat, Ziva is on the counter all prepped and clean and ready to be stuffed. Agatha trusses the silent meat up after inspecting it. She then bastes and seasons ad stuffs the meat, surrounding it with potatoes. The meat is then roasted slowly, turning nice and golden. Then the meat is served at the table, awaiting the diners to come feast on it.

View attachment 248433

One of your best yet! The visual effects were amazing. Love the chop off the head and stuffing. Good oiling and seasoning scenes. The cooking scenes were fantastic. Usually when you cut off the head, it is used as a centerpiece, but you sewed it back on for display. A unique twist to the story that I liked a lot. Great job!!!

good job.gif

Quinn Waters is an aspiring vegan chef who has always wanted to work for Chef Muki, a world famous vegan chef. The interview process requires her to first meet Cupcake Sinclair, Chef Muki's right had sous chef. Enthusiastic Quinn is surprised when Ms. Sinclair informs her that part of the interview process is taking pictures of Quinn for a PETA campaign. Quinn goes along with the program, wanting to involve herself any way she can. Cupcake uses this process to determine a new chef's best role in Chef Mukis kitchen. Little does Quinn know, she is being accessed to be actual meat. And Muki's cooking is so famous because indeed he does not serve animal products, but human ones. Of course, by the time Quinn finds this out, it is too late.

QuinnCupcakeVeganChef.jpg

Quinn Waters is an aspiring vegan chef who has always wanted to work for Chef Muki, a world famous vegan chef. The interview process requires her to first meet Cupcake Sinclair, Chef Muki's right had sous chef. Enthusiastic Quinn is surprised when Ms. Sinclair informs her that part of the interview process is taking pictures of Quinn for a PETA campaign. Quinn goes along with the program, wanting to involve herself any way she can. Cupcake uses this process to determine a new chef's best role in Chef Mukis kitchen. Little does Quinn know, she is being accessed to be actual meat. And Muki's cooking is so famous because indeed he does not serve animal products, but human ones. Of course, by the time Quinn finds this out, it is too late.

View attachment 250471

MOST EXCELLENT! BRAVO!!!!

234005995d4936226690e490832047ab.gif

View attachment 250471
Amazing one! You had done a great work with storytelling, design, choice of models and, especially, visual design! Mouthwatering.

View attachment 250471
The trailer look good but the full film is even better. My only complaint is that the soon to be meal was dispatched and not cooked alive with her head within the tin foil. but it's still worth buying and watching again and again and again and.....

Agatha has been plotting to replace of the head witch of her coven. The Mistress is about to retire and Agatha knows she will easily take her place as long as she can cut the competition. Lora Cross, another promising witch, and a frenemy of Agatha, is an obstacle that needs tending to. Agatha tricks the fit, gorgeous little blonde into some kinky play. All witches know that kink play helps improve magic powers. By the time Lora realizes Agatha's intentions, it is too late, and the spell has been cast. Lora is bound to the counter and Agatha reveals all the wicked things she is going to do to Lora before devouring Lora to rid herself of the competition. By magic, Lora will remain alive through the entire process....all the way to the end, and she will feel every sensation. First, Agatha administers intense orgasms on her prey to flavor her, tasting her sweet asshole and body and making Lora cum again and again. Agatha also fucks Lora's pussy with a dildo to make her juices flow even more. Then, the preparation starts and Agatha bastes, seasons, roasts and serves Lora to her coven.

LoraCrossAgatha_freindscloseenemiescumming.jpg

Last edited:
Agatha has been plotting to replace of the head witch of her coven. The Mistress is about to retire and Agatha knows she will easily take her place as long as she can cut the competition. Lora Cross, another promising witch, and a frenemy of Agatha, is an obstacle that needs tending to. Agatha tricks the fit, gorgeous little blonde into some kinky play. All witches know that kink play helps improve magic powers. By the time Lora realizes Agatha's intentions, it is too late, and the spell has been cast. Lora is bound to the counter and Agatha reveals all the wicked things she is going to do to Lora before devouring Lora to rid herself of the competition. By magic, Lora will remain alive through the entire process....all the way to the end, and she will feel every sensation. First, Agatha administers intense orgasms on her prey to flavor her, tasting her sweet asshole and body and making Lora cum again and again. Agatha also fucks Lora's pussy with a dildo to make her juices flow even more. Then, the preparation starts and Agatha bastes, seasons, roasts and serves Lora to her coven.

View attachment 251282
Just bought and watched the video. Love it, especially How the food was finally displayed on the table.

Great video, annoyingly I purchased Sister Prey as well and it seems the download link is corrupted, the first 30 seconds or so of the video will play and then close.

Great video, annoyingly I purchased Sister Prey as well and it seems the download link is corrupted, the first 30 seconds or so of the video will play and then close.
Looking into it now. Please message support when you have a problem for faster service. Thanks. I meantime I will refund you for that video(Sister Prey), and will keep all on the thread posted when I know what the exact issue is.

Back